Friday, February 11, 2011

Pregnancy...9 weeks.

Matthew and I went to the doctor today to have our first ultrasound done on our newest addition to our family. We took Judah along with us. He couldn't quite make out the images. I said, "See, Judah, that's the baby." He said, "No, that's not a baby. That's an alligator!"





This is the picture from the ultrasound. For those of you who have a hard time making US images out, the head is on the right side and the baby is facing up. The little bump sticking up in the middle is the arm and the curve on the left side is the leg.

Our due date is September 16, 2011. Just one day after the memorial of our precious unborn we lost 4 1/2 years ago. But that will have to be another blog post.

Although this is my sixth pregnancy, I never tire of hearing the amazing whooshing sound of the unborn's heartbeat. It amazes me how there is so much going on inside of me in so little time. I know you will be reading some conflicting messages about how this pregnancy feels like it's taking FOREVER, but when everything is put into perspective, it's really not that long-considering a precious life has been formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment